Our Services


Find out what document you need to travel, visit family and friends, do business, or transit through Canada, and how to extend your stay. Most travellers need a visitor visa to travel to Canada. You may also need one if you’re transiting through a Canadian airport on your way to your final destination.

Services and information:

  • Find out if you need a Visa.
  • Apply for a visitor visa, business visa or for an Electronic Travel authorization (eTA).
  • Visit your children or Grand Children.
  • Extend your stay in Canada as a visitor.


Services we offer:

  • Provides information  for students who are considering studying in Canada.
  • Introduces the benefits of studying in Canada, search for courses, find out about cost of studying and  living in Canada.
  • Admission process for various schools, colleges and Universities.
  • Predeparture information for International students.
  • Study permit application : Student Direct Stream application for eligible students , regular study permit application.
  • Information about changing your course of study and regulations to ensure that you continue to meet all the conditions that apply to your student visa.
  • Health Insurance


Apply to work , extend a work permit or hire a foreign worker. See if you need a permit to work temporarily in Canada and find out if you are eligible.

Work permits for temporary workers, businesspeople (business visitors, professionals, intra-company transferees, traders and investors) , students and caregivers in the Live-In Caregiver Program.

Temporary workers: 

Work permits, Labour Market Impact Assessments and how your spouse or child can work in Canada.

Business people:

Eligibility for business visitors, professionals, intra-company transferees, traders and investors.

Permanent workers:

How to hire foreign workers with professional work experience, experience in the skilled trades or Canadian work experience who can apply for permanent residence.


How to work on campus and off campus, apply for co-op/internship programs and how to work after graduation.

Live-in Caregiver Program:

Find out how to change employers, apply to change employers, extend or change your current work permit, and learn about becoming a permanent resident of Canada.

International Experience Canada:

How to become a candidate in the International Experience Canada pools, how to apply for a work permit online, processing times and preparing for arrival.

Agricultural workers:

Who can apply, how to apply, forms, fees, and how to change employers.


Express Entry: Immigrate as a skilled worker. Express Entry provides a faster way for skilled workers to settle in Canada.

Express Entry:

  • Federal Skilled Workers.
  • Canadian Experience Class.
  • Federal Skilled Trades Program.

What is Express Entry?

Express Entry (EE) is an online immigration application system. It allows people to submit a profile and be considered as a skilled immigrant. Candidates with the highest rankings are invited to apply for permanent residency.

How does Express Entry (EE) work?

If you fill out a profile for Express Entry, your application will be ranked according to a points system.

If you are highly ranked, you will be invited to apply for permanent residence as a skilled immigrant.

Once you have applied, your Permanent Residence application will then be processed within the next 6 months.

Which Immigration Programs Does Express Entry (EE)Cover?

  • The Skilled Worker Program
  • The Skilled Trades Program
  • The Canadian Experience Class

Do I Qualify for Express Entry (EE)?

You qualify for Express Entry if you meet the eligibility criteria for the Skilled Worker program, Skilled Trades program, or Canadian Experience Class.

How are Express Entry (EE) profile points determined?

   Your Express Entry profile will get points based on:

  • Your education level;
  • Your abilities in English and/or French (Canada's 2 official languages);
  • Your work experience and skills;
  • Your age;
  • If you have a job offer in Canada; and your spouse's education, language abilities and work experience.
  • Additional points are also awarded if you have completed a college or university program in Canada or if you have a provincial nomination.

How Does Express Entry (EE)Choose People for PR?

Once you submit a profile, your profile will be entered into a pool (group) of all the people who have currently applied for Express Entry.

You will then be ranked against other people in the pool. Your ranking is based on the number of points you have.

If you are at the top of the rankings, your profile will be drawn (selected) from the list of applications. You will then get an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for permanent residence as a skilled immigrant.

How we can help:  

  • Determine your eligibility under the Express Entry
  • Conduct a detailed review of your background and help you improve your ranking
  • Submit an Express Entry profile, ensuring accuracy of information and maximizing your points
  • Submit your job profile on the Job Bank
  • Submit a Permanent Residency Application once you receive an Invitation to Apply (ITA)
  • Advise you and your family throughout the process
  • Provincial nominees:Immigrate by being nominated by a Canadian province or territory
  • Atlantic Immigration Pilot:Immigrate by graduating from a school or working in New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, or Newfoundland and Labrador
  • Start-up Visa:Immigrate by starting a business and creating jobs
  • Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot:Smaller Canadian communities can apply to support their local economy through immigration.
  • Immigrant Investor:Immigrate by investing in the Canadian economy
  • Family sponsorship:Sponsor your relatives, including your spouse, partner, children, parents, grandparents, and others to immigrate
  • Caregivers:Immigrate by providing care for children, the elderly or those with medical needs, or work as a live-in caregiver
  • Self-employed:Immigrate as a self-employed person in cultural or athletic activities
  • Quebec-selected skilled workers:Immigrate as a skilled worker in the province of Quebec